The Polish Association of Centers for Technology Transfer (PACTT.pl) is a voluntary association of representative units of Polish universities responsible for the protection, management and commercialization of university Intellectual Property (IP).
In December 2015, representatives from the following technology transfer offices (TTOs) decided to enter into a partnership by establishing the Polish Association of Centers for Technology Transfer (PACTT.pl):
- AGH University of Science and Technology - Centre for Transfer of Technologies,
- Gdańsk University of Technology - Centre for Knowledge and Technology Transfer,
- Silesian University of Technology - Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre CITT,
- Wrocław University of Science and Technology - Wrocław Center of Technology Transfer,
- Jagiellonian University - Centre for Technology Transfer CITTRU,
- West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin - The Regional Centre of Innovation and Technology Transfer (RCIiTT ZUT).
Our goal is:
- Integration of the professional environment dealing with the knowledge and technology transfer in academic ecosystem.
- Exchange of knowledge, experience, standards and good practices.
- Development of technology transfer professionals.
- Cooperation in the field of commercialization of research results.
- Joint representation of the members of PACTT.pl before public administration bodies, employers' associations and other entities operating toward innovation and cooperation between science and business. This representation applies, in particular, to such actions as: initiating pro-innovation activities of national character, preparing and giving opinions on legal changes and issuing opinions on strategic documents and actions taken by authorized bodies in the area of national innovation policy.
The association is nationwide in nature, and new members successively feed its ranks.
See the current list of members of the Polish Association of Centers for Technology Transfer (PACTT.pl)